How can i solve it? Thanks!
Please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
- Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
- Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
- If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
- Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
- Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to
.htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.