3 columns each their own link to a different page

Hi there,

I wish to make my 3 columns clickable with each their own seperate link. I couldn’t find any url option in Cornerstone for the columns. See screenshot below for the columns that I’d like to link:

The class names are (from left to right): linked-column-one, linked-column-two, linked-column-three.

The webpage I’d like to add the links for the columns are at: https://investorready.nl/kennisbank/

Hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance,

Floris

Hi Floris,
Thanks for reaching out.

Regretfully, currently, there is no such option to make the column clickable. But still, you can try the solution given in this thread: Make background image clickable

Remember that the suggestion in the above-mentioned thread will work if copied as it is and doesn’t conflict with any existing code.

Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle. We do not provide support for custom codes that means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something in your site nor will we enhance it.

Thanks

Hi @tristup,

Thanks for your reply. I dont use a background image on those columns… Its just 3 div columns with a couple elements in it… What about this: How to add different links to each column

Can this work?

Hi Floris,

You can try the solution you find in the given thread too. Even in the thread I referred, you can find the solution given by Friech here: Make background image clickable

Please remember that this code are sample code, and it varies case to case, and we can’t guaranteed it works for you.

Thanks

Thank you, the solution of friech worked for me.

Hi Floris,

Glad that it works for you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.