Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.
  • Author

gaofiore
    Participant

Hi there,

I have searched for an answer for this but cannot find it, so please help.

I have set up one page navigation properly, it works for the first 2 sections. When i get to a section in the middle (Photography) it gets stuck there. The remaining sections don’t get “picked up” by the one page navigation (if i click on my top bar links nothing happens).

http://www.travellinglenses.com

Thanks!
    Gabe

Jade

Hi Gabe,

The links after the Photography menu items are not working correctly because the other section’s ID are all set to #Photography. Kindly open the page and Cornerstone and add the correct ID for the sections. Please note that the value of the ID doesn’t need to have the # sign.

Hope this helps.

gaofiore
    Participant

what if i want a section – photography, which has 3 pictures- to be the same ID? so when i am scrolling through they are all part of “photography”.

like in the Ethos 2 theme.

I tried only having the first section as #Photography, and the remainder blank until i wanted to change (#in motion) but no success.

Thanks for your help.

Rad

Hi there,

In that case, add your 3 pictures on same section, and set your photography ID for that section. If you wish to separate your content per row, then you can add more rows within that section.

Hope this helps.

gaofiore
    Participant

The only issue is how do I get Parallax to work on those pictures (like in Ethos 2) if I take that route? The reason I was doing sections is so the pictures could all have parallax.

Thanks,
    gabe

Rad

Hi Gabe,

I think it’s possible yet with cornerstone builder, but possible with standard shortcodes. You can have a section with photography ID. Then within that section is text element.

Then within that text element are another two section shortcodes that has parallax. For example,

[x_section style="margin: 0px; padding: 20%px 0px; " bg_image="http://local.dev/themetest/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/featured-case-study-01.jpg" parallax="true"] 
    Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum. [/x_section]

Please play this video in firefox browser,

It’s just using same background image since I just duplicated the text element.

Hope this helps.