Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.
  • Author

smaragdexpress
    Participant

Hello,

Unfortunatly I still didn’t get any answer from the 13th of Februari.

I’ve been editing the http://smaragdexpress.nl (I’am working behind with a theme test drive) page without problems, 13 Februari I did buy the x theme, and a few hours later when I was making the banner, after attempting to change some text in it, this error message appeared:

“Uh oh! An unidentifiable error is preventing the live preview from loading. Switching to Skeleton Mode.”

I can’t figure out what prompted it and how to make cornerstone work correctly again.

WordPress, Cornerstone and X are all up to date and have been perfect before the problem appeared. Can you help please?

Thanks,

Smaragd

Rupok

Hi Smaragd,

Thanks for writing in! It might happen if you place any illegal character on the text field or any broken script. So check your texts and try removing that.

Cheers!

smaragdexpress
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

smaragdexpress
    Participant

I also can’t instal my extensions plug-ins. when I click on it, it will sent me to the white page of smaragdexpress.nl.

I would appreciate it, if someone of the staff could take the problems away, it is only frustrating that it is taking to long, I have this problem from Saturday and I mentioned it the same day.

Thanks in advance

Smaragd

Jade

Hi Smaragd,

I have just tried to check on your site but it seems like X isn’t the active theme. Kindly set it to X so that we could check your setup further.

For the meantime, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.