Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.

Tagged: 

• Author

Pink Z
    Participant

I am totally loving working with The Grid. It is awesome and elegant for what I am trying to do with it, which is sort hundreds of audio tracks with different filters.

Using the Advanced Custom Fields plugin I have created a custom field called “Sales rank” and I plan to assign a number to each of my music tracks/posts. I would like The Grid to be able to use my “Sales rank” custom field as a sorting option alongside “date”, “title”, etc.

Can I just add a line of code somewhere so that The Grid will recognize meta data for “Sales rank”?

Thanks for your help!

Nabeel A

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Pink Z
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Rue Nel

Hello There,

Cornerstone 1.2.3 is now available! This release contains several bug fixes which may resolve your issue and we’re quite excited about the new features, so be sure to check out the changelog. Please do update to the latest version. After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

Pink Z
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Rue Nel

Hello There,

I have tested your site in Chrome on Mac and I can switch between items and play the audio with no issues at all. The audio will stop once you click on another audio item and as soon as you get back to the previous audio item you have played, the audio will continue just fine. Just keep in mind that all this audio will only be loaded once you click the pay button. There are times that once you click the play button, the audio will be reloaded again thus takes a little time to play.

Please be advised that our support only covers getting setup, theme features, and bug fixes. Regrading the sort filter, as this is all custom development, regretfully we won’t be able to assist further. Custom development is outside the scope of our support. We’re happy to provide advice and get you started in the right direction, but you would still be responsible for the implementation. If you need more in depth changes, you may wish to consult with a developer. X is quite extensible so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thank you for your understanding.

Pink Z
    Participant

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it. I’ll figure out the other stuff 🙂

Rue Nel

You’re always welcome.
    If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.