Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.
  • Author

Michal K
    Participant

Hi,

I updated X to 4.07, and Revolution Slider to 5.0.4.1. All sliders on my website stopped working – there just a white, blank space or a loading icon.

I use revolution slider on all my pages as a fullwidth background. Is there any other way to achieve the same goal without using the slider?

Help!

url: biznesowerewolucje.com/home

194roc
    Participant

Hello there,

same things here.

I have several revolution slider pages like this one:

http://www.castello.it/pomellato-3

and the slider grid is not contained anymore in the column area but it’s extended all over the screen.

Any help for fixing this ?

Thanks,

Roberto

Michal K
    Participant

@194roc at least your slider is visible πŸ˜‰ Mine isn’t at all. Let’s wait for the support.

Thai

Hi @biznesowerewolucje,

In this case, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
    – WordPress Admin username / Password
    – FTP Account

Don’t forget to select Set as a private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

Thanks.

gemlangley
    Participant

Hello,

Im having the same problem as @194roc

My slider sat nicely in the 4th footer column but now its trying to go full width.
    Was about to put this dev site live today but can’t now until I can fix this.
    http://2015dev.cmslive.co.uk

Thanks

194roc
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Michal K
    Participant

acandelaria
    Participant

Same here.

Slider stopped working. It went full width and only shows a loading icon.

umberto_d
    Participant

Roman
    Participant

impressed
    Participant

impressed
    Participant

it’s working now. I disabled Wordfence then enabled it again. Thx.

Zeshan

Hi,

1: Fullscreen Sliders: If you are facing this issue, please save your sliders again (see: http://prntscr.com/88quma).

2: Images Not Showing/Slider Not Loading: It’s more likely due to caching or CDN. You could try clearing your plugin’s caching.

X doesn’t customize RevSlider functionality in any way, so any “breaking changes” are due to plugin architecture or a rewrite, or possible CDN/caching. So, you might need to tweak RevSlider styles.

@impressed: Glad to hear you’ve sorted it out! πŸ™‚

Thanks!

Michal K
    Participant

Re #1 – it doesn’t seem to work
    Re #2 – caching cleared – no changes

Nabeel A

Hey Michal,

Upon checking i see Cache plugin is still enabled, can you please deactivate all third party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how this goes!

The topic ‘Revolution slider not working after update’ is closed to new replies.