Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.

Tagged: 

• Author

AdrianDalton
    Participant

Revolution Slider Error: You have some jquery.js library include that comes after the revolution files js include.
    This includes make eliminates the revolution slider libraries, and make it not work.

To fix it you can:
    1. In the Slider Settings -> Troubleshooting set option: Put JS Includes To Body option to true.
    2. Find the double jquery.js include and remove it.

I have just updated to the latest X-Theme as well as the latest revolution slider and i get this message all over my website where the sliders were.

What do I do?

Rahul

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
    – WordPress Admin username / password

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

Thanks.

AdrianDalton
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Friech

Hi There,

Thanks, but would you mind doing a testing for a plugin conflict first. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes. Cheers!

AdrianDalton
    Participant

Hi there,

I have tested and there are no conflicts

Christopher

Hi there,

We’ve released new update for x, please update it.

Please keep all plugins except those come with x disable while we investigate.

Thanks.

llribas
    Participant

same problem here, after upgrading today rev slider and X (I use a X child theme)

Joao

Hi @llribas

Would you mind opening a new thread until we are sure we have solved the issue that Adrian is Facing?

On this new thread please explain the issue you are facing and Also provide us your website URL with WP-Admin Credentials in a private reply.

Thanks

Joao

AdrianDalton
    Participant

I have updated to the new X-theme…. this was how the problem started in the first place.

I have just updated to the latest X-Theme as well as the latest revolution slider and I get this message all over my website where the sliders were.

What do I do?

Joao

Hi Adrian,

Our development team is still studying why this is happening a very few cases and we still did not find the cause since the updating is running well in most of the cases.

For the moment we believe we have a manual fix for this issue.

Another customer found this solution which has solved a couple of cases and I would like to ask you to try.

Via FTP access wp-content/plugins/revslider/public/assets/ and find the asset.zip.

Unzip it and load it again on the same folder.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks

Joao

AdrianDalton
    Participant

Hi Joao,

I tried this and it is still not working.
    Please let me know as soon as you have found a solution.

Kind Regards

Joao

Hi Adrian,

Would you mind providing us your FTP Credentials in a private reply so we can run some tests?

Thanks

Joao

AdrianDalton
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Rue Nel

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the ftp access. I went ahead and manually updated Slider revolution plugin. You should not be seeing the error now.
    If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Best Regards.