Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.
  • Author

Tobi Agli
    Participant

Hi!
    My mobile menu button isn’t responding to clicks on computer (resizing screen), or to touch on mobile devices. and I am using the ICON stack.
    Can you please let me know how to fix that?

Thank you!

kknelson
    Participant

I am seeing this too. It doesn’t matter which stack you use. Mobile menu doesn’t work.

John Ezra

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Tobi Agli
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Christopher

Hi there,

I’m unable to check the version of X shortcode in your site, Make sure it is updated, It should be (3.0.3).

If it doesn’t help you could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Hope it helps.

Tobi Agli
    Participant

Hi! I tried deactivating the plugin folder by renaming it, and it didn’t fix the issue. And someone also stated that he had the same problem after the recent update of yours, which is the one I just downloaded from Themeforest, and am currently using as the theme.
    Any fix you have for that?

Thank you!

Christian

Hey there,

X Shortcodes is required for X to function properly. Please install it. If that doesn’t help, please give us access to your WordPress admin and FTP.

Thanks.

Tobi Agli
    Participant

Thank you! that was the problem. Didn’t see the need for all that until now.
    You rock!

Zeshan

You’re welcome! 🙂

Alex
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Rad

Hi Alex,

Remove this css from your child theme’s style.css. This also hides your menu.

ul.x-nav {
      display: none;
    }

Thanks!

Alex
    Participant

I used this code to remove the footer “ASSIGN A MENU.” I dont want a footer menu and I dont want the test there telling me to add one. What code should I use to remove the footer menu but have the main menu still work on mobile?

Christian

Hey Alex,

Please use the code below

.x-colophon.bottom .x-nav {
      display: none;
    }

That’ll remove the Footer Menu only.

Hope that helps. 🙂

BoDesmadryl
    Participant

Hi

I’m facing the same problem. On mobile, the menu button doesn’t respond.
    http://wisewords.be/

Hope you can help me with this!

Paul R

Hi,

Upon checking, I can see you have not installed the required plugin cornerstone.

Please install cornerstone under addons > extensions.

After that, Please update theme and plugins to latest versions.

Latest versions as of this time are.

X Theme: 4.0.6
    Cornerstone: 1.0.5
    Visual Composer : 4.6.1
    Revolution slider: 4.6.93

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Thanks