Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.

Tagged: 

• Author

tifitnessgilbert
    Participant

I just updated cornerstone manually using FTP and now I can no longer activate Cornerstone because it says this???? help please

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Christopher

Hi there,

Please connect to FTP and remove cornerstone folder from wp-content/plugins.
    Next visit X addons page to install cornerstone automatically.

If you have any additional questions at this time we kindly ask that you open them up in a separate thread. The longer threads get in the forum, they become more difficult to support as they tend to drift off topic and they also make it troublesome for users trying to search for solutions. Keeping threads relevant to their original inquiry ensures that we can keep better track of what has been resolved and that users can more effectively find answers to similar issues they might be experiencing.

Thanks!

poz94
    Participant

Hi,

I am having the same problem with Yes Nope not working can’t delete elements in builder. Again i have a registered product for automatic updates.

My cornerstone is version 1.1.13 and no option to update.

I also have tried to update my theme recently, even no automatic updates are active. This update failed.

Can you please help.

Many thanks
    Paul

Joao

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! You should be able to update Cornerstone if you have X license validated.

Please do the following:
    1] Please go to X Addons > Home and revoke the validation.
    2] Please login to your account and revoke the license. https://community.theme.co/my-account/
    3] After you have revoke the license, you need to re assign the license again to your site using this url: https://www.your-domain.com/. You have to make sure that url you just assign is the same as the one you have in your settings, Settings > General > Site Address
    4] Go back to X Addons > Home again, and insert the license again.

If still doesn’t work, please update Cornerstone manually by uploading it to ftp. Please check our our knowledge base to know how: https://community.theme.co/kb/updating-your-theme-and-plugins/

Hope it helps

Joao

Parker S
    Participant

Same problem, can’t seem to update plugin.

Friech

Hi There,

Please follow the instruction provided before your post.

If it does not work, please provide us with login credentials so we can take a closer look. To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
    – WordPress Admin username / password
    – FTP credentials
    – Purchased code

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

Thanks.

changethestoryvt
    Participant

Hi there,
    I’m having this same problem. I have a child theme of X. How do I uninstall and reinstall the theme to update Cornerstone? Will this affect my website?

Thanks!

changethestoryvt
    Participant

I’m having same issue. Cornerstone won’t change/delete elements. I have a child theme. Help!

Joao

Hi There,

Please do the following:

1. Revoke your API key from X Addons section (check the bottom of the page) and also remove it from your license page on Themeco.

https://community.theme.co/my-licenses/

2. Temporary disable any caching plugins and purge all your server cache.

3. Delete both X theme (/wp-content/themes/x) and Cornerstone plugin (/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone) by connecting to your FTP (your settings will be saved in the database)

4. Download the latest copy of X and upload it to your themes folder via FTP OR you can upload the x.zip via Appearance -> Themes section.

5. Latest version of Cornerstone will be installed automatically when you head over X Addons section. Now you try validating your X theme again and then try to install any other extension and it should function properly.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Joao

jane_pattinson
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Nico

Hi There,

@jane_pattinson, would you mind opening a new thread ang share us your admin credentials in private reply so we could check your setup closer.

Don’t forget to set it as private reply.

Thanks.

nektur
    Participant

I am also not able to update cornerstone on my website even though X theme is validated! Please help…

Rue Nel

Hey @nektur,

Thanks for updating this thread! At this time we kindly ask that you open the issue in a separate thread. The longer threads get in the forum, they become more difficult to support as they tend to drift off topic and they also make it troublesome for users trying to search for solutions. Keeping threads relevant to their original inquiry ensures that we can keep better track of what has been resolved and that users can more effectively find answers to similar issues they might be experiencing.

Thank you very much!

rkennerney
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Paul R

Hi,

Please provide us your site url as well.

Thanks