Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.
  • Author

cin7
    Participant

I’m using Integrity and I’m trying to build a page with right sidebar but no container. Couldn’t find the option in the template setting (the No Container ones have no sidebar and the Layout – Content Left Sidebar Right has a container). How can I achieve this? Thanks.

Christian

Hey there,

The no container options has no sidebar because they are intended for user’s design. We currently don’t have the layout that you need prebuilt in X but that is technically possible. Please add the code below in your Appearance > Customize > Custom > CSS to CSS

.page-template-template-layout-content-sidebar .x-container.max.width.offset {
        width: 100%;
        max-width: 100%;
    }

That is for the Sidebar Right template. For Sidebar Left, please use

.page-template-template-layout-sidebar-content .x-container.max.width.offset {
        width: 100%;
        max-width: 100%;
    }

The code given will make the container span the whole width of the browser. That serves only as a guide but further customization is outside the scope of our support. You might want to contact our trusted partners who caters X setup and customization needs. Please see https://theme.co/x/member/custom-development/.

Thanks.

cin7
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Does that mean once the page has sidebar I can no longer have a banner goes across the top of the page (full width)?

Regards
    Victor

Christian

If your banner is above your content, it won’t get affected. The sidebar will show up in the content area only.

Thanks.