Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.
  • Author

ZerotoOne
    Participant

Hey there,
    I may experienced another bug in cornerstone. set up a new page here and I could save it. Then I tried to add some sections and stuff but cornerstone was not able to load the sections and began to load for ever/ fell into a loop… I can’t find a solution, since I tried to save the page, turn the the cache plugin off, delete my browser cache and tried another browser.
    I thinks you’ll need to log into my account.

thanks for your help!

ZerotoOne
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Nico

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in.

You can try installing the plugin manually using an ftp client.

Please follow steps below to manually install the plugin
    1. Download the theme and extract it in your computer, then navigate to x/framework/plugins
    2. Extract cornerstone.zip in your computer
    3. Login to ftp using filezilla – https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=client
    4. Navigate to your extracted cornerstone file in local site and navigate to wp-content/themes/x/framework/plugins in remote site
    5. Upload the unzip cornerstone folder to wp-content/plugins in your remote site

Hope that helps

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

ZerotoOne
    Participant

Well the plugin worked fine, till today. So why should I reinstall the plugin? And it still works on the other pages, only the page mentioned above has These Problems.
    Thanks

Christopher

Hi there,

Sorry for the confusion.

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If it doesn’t help provide us with FTP credentials as well.

Hope it helps.