Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.
  • Author

David R
    Participant

Hello,

I am using your theme on one of our websites and it is great.
    After 4/0 install and cornerstone setup was trying editing new page with the editor.
    Pushing “edit with cornerstone” opened a page that was loading –
    The problem is that the page just loading without getting anywhere..

Advice needed

Regards

David R
    Participant

I will like to add that i read previous threads and increased PHP limit to 256
    And also disabled wt3 cach

Christopher

Hi there,

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If it doesn’t help please provide us with URL and login credentials in private replay.

Thanks.

David R
    Participant

Thank you, Will give it a go

I you already familiar with plugins that conflict , we will be happy to be informed,
    As i mentioned , your theme is the best we ever tried ..so we prefer to solve this issue asap

Thank You

Darshana

Hi there,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
    – WordPress Admin username / password
    – FTP credentials

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

blakebrose
    Participant

My cornerstone is not loading either. I am wondering if it is just better to use VC, as it is not so buggy. I have stripped my site of everything to try and get it to function and it still wont work. It will also not even let me deactivate cornerstone as a plugin.

peflores
    Participant

I have the same problem… When active Cornerstone plugin, my website show full white screen… And access to the admin panel of WordPress is blocked! I need help please!

Im using the last version of WordPress

Zeshan

Hi @blakebrose & @peflores,

Please open a separate thread and provide us with your URL and WordPress admin login in a private reply so we can take a closer look to the issue.

In the meantime, please confirm that you are fully updated. (Theme and Plugins)

You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/x/member/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Thanks!

MuziekGeluk
    Participant

adding for nginx:
    add_header X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN;

adding for apache2:
    Header always append X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN

does the trick

Rad

Wow, nice 🙂 Thanks for sharing! Happy New Year!

jrhager84
    Participant

I have the same problem, and I’ve disabled every other plugin. Is there something I’m missing? It worked before the update, but now it’s DOA. Thanks!

Paul R

Hi,

You can try this

Create full back-up of your site – https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

1. Install Transient Cleaner https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/artiss-transient-cleaner/
    2. Navigate Dashboard -> Tools -> Transients
    3. Set Clear Expired Transients -> Enable
    4. Select Run Now
    5. Set Remove All Transients -> Enable
    6. Set Remove All Transients -> Optimize Afterwards
    7. Select Run Now
    8. Recheck your Cornerstone for functionality

If this doesn’t help kindly create a new topic and provide us your wordpress admin login on a separate PRIVATE reply.

Thanks

crumblesgranola
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Paul R

Hi,

Upon checking I can see that cornerstone is working on new pages but not on your home page.

Have you recently migrated to a new domain?

Please review the link below on how to properly migrate your site without breaking cornerstone.

https://community.theme.co/kb/cornerstone-migration/

Hope that helps.

Mlupwebadmin
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.