Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.

Tagged: 

• Author

Rad

Hi there,

Ah, me too 🙂 I’m a bit confused about what you wish to achieve. What do you mean by refresh? Like when the button is clicked, it will then reload the page within the lightbox? Just need a bit of clarification.

Thanks!

mahmoud237
    Participant

when the button is clicked, it will then reload the page without the lightbox

what I mean if I add a HREF link now it opens the page inside the lightbox .. I don’t want that .. I want to open the Href link out of the lightbox on the same browser tab

I hope that make sense now

Rad

Hi there,

Is that for the button “Find my answer” or for “Add to my dashboard”? That’s because I click the “Add to my dashboard” and nothing happens. But yes, I think doable. Example, let’s use “Find my answer” button as a sample.

You’ll have to edit the form and add target=”_top” on <form> element. ( http://www.w3schools.com/tags/att_form_target.asp ). Since it’s ninja form, then it should offer a similar option and you should check their documentation.

And for the link, it can be like this (this is not applicable for cornerstone button so you have to manually add these classes x-btn x-btn-flat x-btn-rounded x-btn-large)

<a href="link here" target="_top" class="x-btn x-btn-flat x-btn-rounded x-btn-large">Add to my dashboard</a>

Hope this helps.

mahmoud237
    Participant

Great it’s worked

Thank you for your help

Paul R

You’re welcome! 🙂