Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.

Tagged: 

• Author

Sublimesw
    Participant

Hello,

When i try edit pages with cornerstone i get the error that i sent you in the picture that goes with this e-mail.

On top of that, on some pages the slider revolution is not visible and some other functionalities of Cornerstone.

christophecadoret.pt –> Webpage link

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nabeel A

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! It looks like a third party plugin is conflicting with Cornerstone. Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how this goes!

Sublimesw
    Participant

Hello,

I have an other error with cornerstone when i try costumize with cornerstone the page doesn’t load, just stop in cornerstone logo

Sublimesw
    Participant

Its the image when load stop

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Joao

Hi There,

Would mind adding this in your wp-config.php located at the root directory of your site.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line

/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Here you have a video tutorial in any case:

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks

Sublimesw
    Participant

Still doesn’t work

Nabeel A

Hi again,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
    – WordPress Admin username / password

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

Sublimesw
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Rad

Hi there,

The error is jQuery is undefined, which should be since it’s WordPress’s core file. Probably due to cache.

And yes, your site have multiple cache plugins, it’s like caching an already cached page. I disabled them and your cornerstone loads now.

Please clear your browser cache before testing. It’s not loading on my end.

Thanks!