Zindex causing a menu problem

The dropdown menu on my home page is having a problem with the zindex, and I can’t figure out how to fix it.

www.wessex.co

Thanks

Hi @Moonworks,

Please kindly go to Pro > Headers and select the header that you added. Click the Magnifying Glass icon of the Bar which contains the menu.

Inside the Bar settings find the Content Scrolling options and turn it off:

The Content Scrolling option forces the overflow: hidden; CSS statement to ensure the horizontal scrolling effect. That will not work well with the menus that have dropdown.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

Hello @Moonworks,

Thanks for providing the details. I have logged in and I found out that there is page content on the page. Setting a minimum height for the page content area will display your submenus. So I ended up adding this custom css in X > Theme Options > Custom:

.home .entry-content.content {
    min-height: calc(100vh - 96px);
}

After adding the code, I cleared the cache since you have installed LiteSpeed Cache.

Please check your site now.

That’s great, thank you

You’re welcome. cc: @RueNel

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.