Youtube API could not be loaded

hi guys,

i need your help again …

i use mouseflow to record user behavior and figured out that something might be strange with the slider .the silder doesn´t load correctly and often shows “Youtube API could not be loaded”, i can recreate that when using chrome and an icognito tab, it works after reloading.

though, that means, first visitors of my site won´t see the sider.

what to do?

rene

nothing?

rene

Hey Rene,

It could be happening only on your end. I tested loading your site in different browsers including incognito mode and also tried using VPN to load from a different location.

Please try clearing your browser’s cache then test again. If you have browser extensions, please disabling them all temporarily while this issue persists on your end.

Please do not bump your thread also. To see the reason why, please read How Questions Are Answered at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thanks.

thank you for your reply!

i will keep that in mind … didnt thought to bump it. was just wondering that there is no answer, as usually it is quite fast.

back to the problem:

it is not only on my computer, as i wrote above.

i saw it happening to users of my website, which i recorded with mouseflow - do you know mouseflow?

i just said, that i can recreate it. if you can´t doesn´t mean it is only on my computer, as there are others who had this issue.

as well as a mate, who watched my page on mobile.

again, what could cause that issue? … any ideas?

rene

Hello Rene,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Another support staff here. On my end also YouTube video is working fine without any issues. I also requested couple of my Themeco colleagues to test the website on there end and video is playing fine. Please see screencast.

As issue is not happening on our end, it’s a bit difficult for us to take a closer look. Please make sure to clear cache while at the same time please use latest version of the browser you are using.

Thanks.

hi and thank you for the effort …

i need to ask, if that is the first time you load the website in this incognito tab or did you load it before?

i could create the same video, with everything working, as as soon it is loaded the second time it works flawlessly.

please excuse my question, on the other hand i want to make sure we are on common ground.

rene

Hello Rene,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Video loaded perfectly fine on the first load. I have also recorded a new screencast showing up the load process in Firefox browser.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.