You blew up the Internet - issue

What have you guys done? Ive been away from the site for a while and now Im back and Im being told to update to a ‘pro theme’ and so I did and now Im getting this silly “You blew up the Internet” every time I try and drag an image element or edit a page.

Is there an easy fix? It feels like this theme is breaking constantly and its really depressing because I bought three licenses and they aint cheap.

Craig

Hello Craig,

Thanks for writing in!

Does this issue happened right after you have updated? Please go to Settings > Permalinks and just hit the update button so that the permalink especially in Cornerstone will be updated. If this does not help, please provide us access to your site so that we can investigate further.

Please let us know how it goes.

I would reply with my login details but i dont want them to be public. I get the message every time I click the ‘element’ option when editing page in cornerstone.

Hey @Roundcat,

You can post your WordPress Admin and FTP credentials in a Secure Note.

We would need FTP access because we’ll check your htaccess setup which is related to this issue. There might be custom rules in there added by third party plugins which conflicts with Cornerstone. Please note that if we do find a custom rule conflicting with Cornerstone, we’ll notify you but it would be your responsibility to fix or remove it.

Thanks.

This is so frustrating… please can you get it to work asap? Is there a process of refund for the X-theme licenses - if this is going to be an ongoing problem with the theme - perhaps I need to get something less temperamental.
Many thanks
Craig

We understand that this is frustrating but third party plugins could cause this too. I checked your htaccess and there are rules coming from WordFence. Would you mind deactivating it and reset your htaccess file again by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

You also did not give us the WordPress Admin credentials. We’ve mentioned that previously. Please give us WordPress Admin credentials also.

Thanks.

Hi - Appreciate you looking into this.

I dont know where the HTaccess file exists - so cant edit it but i have deactivated Wordfence.
To login to the site see below.

Hi @Roundcat,

It should be okay now, and it’s due to your existing permalink setup in Admin > Settings > Permalinks and index.php was added. I changed it to correct one and it works now.

Thanks!

Thank you! Its seems fine now!

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.