YOAST SEO compatibility with cornerstone

Hi guys, just a question. Even if Yoast can’t see , recognized text, headings and other in Cornerstone, could you assure me that google can do it for SEO? It’s enough to relax myself.
Thanx

Hi @bardini.davide,

Thanks for writing in.

X theme works well with Cornerstone just don’t forget to update your setup to the latest version.

For updating guide:

For version guide:

Hope it clears mind.

Thanks.

Sorry, I wrote you about Yoast, why did you telle me to update cornerstone?
Beyond that, I can’t see any new update.
thanks

Sorry, could you assure me that eve if Yoast Seco can’t recognize alt tags, keywords in the text and other seo stuff, Google will can do it? Thanx

Hello @bardini.davide,

I am extremely sorry for the confusion here. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.

I request you to please go through the answer that my colleague has posted on following thread regarding the limitation that Yoast SEO has while interpreting contents developed using page builder and or shortcodes: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/yoast-seo-notreading-my-cornerstone-blog-content/12770

On the other hand Google will read only the outputted HTML source code regardless of page being developed using page builder tool or plain vanilla HTML.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.