Yoast SEO and Cornerstone

Hi, Yoast SEO is not seeing the content of Posts so many of the features are not working. It works with Pages although not every page. I’ve tried deactivating all plugins - no fix. Yoast have said: In the past, we have tried to parse shortcodes and other content boxes with horrible results so we opted to provide plugin and theme developers with an API that they can use to pass their content to our page analysis.

1 Like

Hi @robsonfinancial,

Please check this thread:

As stated, a fixed was release before that allows yoast to analyze pages and post made with the content builder.

Yoast and Cornerstone are up to date. It works with Classic Raw content but not Content Area.

Hi There @robsonfinancial

Please make sure to clear all caches when testing your issue (https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-wordpress/).

Are you getting the Yoast message that says “not enough content” or is that Yoast insight is not recognizing your content ?

Could you also please add a screenshot of your issue including an example post link to check your issue further. Also if you can provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note, we should be able to check your issue further.

Thanks!

Hey @robsonfinancial,

I checked your post content and you don’t have mixed Classic and V2 elements so what’s happening on your end could be a known conflict with Gutenberg. Can you try installing the Classic Editor plugin to disable Gutenberg?

If that doesn’t help, please stay tuned for the succeeding releases as this has been addressed in our internal bug tracking system.

Thanks.

I’ve installed the Disable Gutenberg plugin to restore Classic Editor. Yoast is now reading the content. I’ll keep an eye on the change log for long term fix. Thanks for the fast response and assistance.

You’re welcome and thank you for your patience.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.