Yoast compatibilty

Hi there,

according to the lastest changelog the new version should be able to regcognize all content properly:

UPDATED: Allow Yoast to analyze pages and posts made with the content builder.

On my website wellcoll.nl this is really the case. I have even wordcounts of 0 . Do others experience the same?

regards

1 Like

Can you check your content and see if it’s wrapped in <p> tags? The counter only considers certain elements in that number like headlines and paragraphs.

same experience here. We publish full articles and the v2 text is still not being read by Yoast

Hi Alexander, as far as i can see the content is wrapped in

tags

See the homepage wellcoll.nl wordcount is 0

regards

Hi @Cizzurp215,

Would you please open up a separate thread and give us the URL/User/Pass of your website using the secure note so that we can follow up the case on your installation?

Hi @johntheripper,

Would you please get back to us with the information below in a secure note:

1. WordPress Dashboard URL
  2. WordPress Dashboard Username
  3. WordPress Dashboard Password
  4. FTP connection Server Name
  5. FTP connection Port Number
  6. FTP connection Username
  7. FTP connection Password

If you do not have the FTP please contact your hosting service provider to obtain the info.

Thank you.

Hi there,

Been trying different combination and letter cases and still no luck, pleaseprovide the correct admin password. I like to check this issue too.

Thanks!

The secure note is updated. I made an error in the PW. Sorry about that

Thank you for the information. I checked your website and added a test page and on that test page, I added the simple Text Element. The Yoast detects the page content and it says 18 words are available on the page:

So it seems that you are talking about a specific page. Try to edit the page or add a new page with the same content and test the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.