XTheme Stuck on loading

Hi there,

for some reason the content editor is stuck on the loading screen, i have tried to search throughout the forum no reason as to why I’m having this error. I have added and removed plugins with no result, have the increased memory and also have the most upto date PHP Version. Any help would be appreciated,

Website is:

www.danicw.co.uk

Here is some of the server info:

Server Hostname:
danicw.co.uk

Active Theme:
Pro

Active Plugins:

1. CookieInfo
  2. WP_Estimation_Form
  3. advanced-nocaptcha-recaptcha
  4. autoptimize
  5. connects-mymail
  6. elfsight-instagram-feed-cc
  7. login-designer
  8. mailster
  9. onecom-themes-plugins
  10. onecom-vcache
  11. out-of-the-box
  12. pageloader-by-bonfire
  13. really-simple-ssl
  14. revslider
  15. server-info
  16. soliloquy
  17. the-grid

WordPress Memory Limit:
512M

PHP Version:

MySQL Version:
5.5.5-10.3.17-MariaDB-1:10.3.17+maria~bionic

Hi @DaniCW,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked couple of your pages in content builder and they are loading fine in content builder on my end, this could be the caching issue, After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

However if you still face the same issue then I’d recommend to check for the following:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

4. Remove custom JavaScript from (take a complete backup of your scripts first).

Let us know how this goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.