Xtheme - Question About Demo Content

Hey guys,

In one of my sites I’m getting this:

I just uploaded the most recent version of Xtheme into the site. Not sure if I have to do anything else like upload the demo content or something.

Thanks for your input guys!

Hello @w01f,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I see that you have Pro Theme licence and the website URL that’s listed also has Pro Theme installed. However, in the ticket you have mentioned that on server X Theme is uploaded. Can you please clarify?

On the other hand please make sure that on the website along with X Theme, latest version of Cornerstone is also installed. Along with that please try out following solutions too:

1. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.