XPro issue: No suitable preview area found. This could happen when a third party plugin is overrinding the content area

Hi,

I´m using the XPro Theme and I´ve some troubles when I create a new page and choose there the layout “portfolio”.
“No suitable preview area found. This could happen when a third party plugin is overrinding the content area.”

It is a little confusing. At first it was working with the cornerstone. But now I´cant.

I know there are a several topics to it, but nothing fits to my issue.
What can I do here?

Thank You
Chris

Hello Christian,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked the licence page and checked the website URL that’s listed corresponding to Pro Theme licence. Further checking the website I see that it’s using X Theme. Please install and activate Pro Theme and see how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi Prasant,

I´ve changed it back to the normal one and tested it out. But there is the same issue like the Pro.
It is an other issue there.

Christian

Hello Christian,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I checked the website and can see that you are using X Theme version 6.3.8. Can you please confirm as in ticket is related with Pro Theme but on website I see X Theme? In case you want to use X Theme, please update X Theme to most recent version 6.4.6 to avoid any compatibility issues. Here’s some resource that you can refer.

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

Hi Prasant,

thanks for your reply. It makes no different if I use the pro or x. Always the same issue.
I just did it back to the x version to see what will happen.

I set up the demo content and there is the same issue.

Regards
Christian

Hi Christian,

Portfolio page is just an intermediate page which loops portfolio items. So you cannot edit your Portfolio page by default with Cornerstone or Pro content builder. Once you create a default WordPress page, you have the option to select the portfolio layout under “page attributes” section and then it will show all the portfolio items in that page.

Further options related to Portfolio page can be accessible under “Portfolio Settings” when editing your page using WordPress.

If you want to modify some of the elements in the portfolio page, you will have to do it by adding custom css or by modifying the Layout - Portfolio page templates instead.

For further information with regard to Portfolio section, please check our knowledge base articles below.

Hope that helps.

Hi mldarshana,

Thank You. I will try it!

Best Regards
Christian

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.