XPro Content editor not working after update

Good day,

After the update, my Content Editor is not working.

I cleared up the cache (in my admin site and also in the computer itself), deactivated several plugins, etc.

Could you please assist me to finding the reason why the editor is not working after the update?

HI @pawinna,

Thanks for reaching out.

May I know which page isn’t loading? I tried them and it loads okay in the builder.

And the usual cause of that issue are optimizations and caching, clearing them isn’t instant sometimes.

Thanks!

Hi,

I have been trying to edit all pages using the Pro Editor and the issue is present in all of them.
The editor shows as loading all the time.

I have tried in two different computers located in different locations, and using Chrome and Safari in both of them.
The issue is present in both computers and all browsers.

Hi @pawinna,

I see, this is what I’m currently seeing and it loads almost instant.

Perhaps you have browser extensions? I recommend disabling them and test it again. And may I know what OS and version of the device you’re testing it with?

Thanks!

Hi,

I disabled all my extensions and I keep on having the same issue.

My IOS version is 10.15.1 Catalina

Hello @pawinna,

Which page are you experiencing the issue? I am another staff checking in and I can also edit your pages.

Please download the latest Chrome browser or use private browsing mode (Incognito) and test your site again.

Hi

Some tech savy friends found the following

"
Looking into the browser console we can see a JavaScript error on line 2230 in this file here https://dogsledding.is/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs.2803d6d.js

"

We keep on experiencing the same issue in different computers, different ip addresses, different browsers.

Hey @pawinna,

I tried opening your home page and some of your pages in the Content Builder but they are all working fine. I’ve used macOS Catalina and Safari and Chrome browsers.

The error you showed is not present when I tested in those browsers also so this means that the error is specific to your browsers.

There could be a setting conflicting with the Content Builder. Would you mind restoring the defaults of Safari and Chrome. And, would you mind installing Firefox and test the Content Builder in that browser?

Thanks.

The issue got solved after the last update.

But before that, it did not work on any device, any browser, any location.

Hey @pawinna,

It’s good to know that the latest updates have resolved your issue.
Thanks for letting us know.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.