X/woocommerce/single-product-reviews.php version 3.5.0 is out of date

Hi, we have just updated to the latest woo commerce 3.6.4 all seems ok but I am getting the following error notice:

x/woocommerce/single-product-reviews.php version 3.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.6.0

Do you have a quick fix for this?

Running wordpress version 5.2.1
X Theme 6.5.5 - Renew

Hey @heltaskelta,

We strongly recommend to have a a supported version of Woocommerce active on your site that is compatible with X.

Right now, the most recent supported version is 3.6.2. We are still doing some compatibility test with the most recent version.

You can find the compatible versions of the plugins here:

In case you still want to use the latest version of Woocommerce, you can solve the template issue by following this:

Hope this helps.

I would not have a clue as to what info/code needs to be changed in these files. Is this something you could do and send/paste the updated code here?

Also, any idea when x will be updated to be compatible with the latest WC?

Thx

Hi @heltaskelta,

You may replace the file x/woocommerce/single-product-reviews.php with the one from woocommerce plugin
wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product-reviews.php

Kindly take time to review the link provided - https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/fix-outdated-templates-woocommerce/

With regards to updating the plugin, I am sorry but I am not exactly sure when it will get updated.
Our developers are still testing it and making sure it’s compatible with the theme.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.