X won't validate after changing domain name

We changed a domain name (from summercooktri.com to summerrappaport.com) and I made the change on the X license page. Tried both www.summerrappaport.com and just summerrappaport.com to no avail. When I enter the code where it says (insert code press enter) the screen just goes blank. I looked at other similar cases but still can’t solve it.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, I checked your licenses page and see the summerrappaport.com maybe it’s just a cache, please try to validate the site again in a couple of hours. And make sure you’re using the corresponding license for your domain.

If that does not work still, please provide us login credentials in a Secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

Hi @fortyninegroup,

I checked and the license is correctly assigned, but I couldn’t test it since your provided credentials have no admin capability.

For the meantime, please deactivate the cornerstone and delete it and do the validation again. Incompatible cornerstone causes javascript issues that can also affect the validation page. Your cornerstone is updated to latest but your theme remains old.

Once validated, please update your theme and let it install the cornerstone again through the validation page.

Thanks!

Sorry for the wrong credentials but your fix worked. Thank you!!

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.