X Update + Validation + The Grid

Upon updating to the latest version of X, my custom The Grid skins are no longer working. Also, my theme validation page is all wacked out. I know that If the X license is not properly validated, custom The Grid skins do not work anymore!! I’m not sure if this is is related?

This is my theme validation page:

It is worth noting that even though the validation page is messed up, it DOES say that my license is validated:

But here is the real problem… This is the PREVIEW of my The Grid (and this is how it’s supposed to look):

But here’s how it shows up live (I’m highlighting it to show that the content is there, but there is no formatting and the text is white on a white background):

I don’t know what to do here… I’ve re-saved my grid settings in hopes that it will “refresh” it. Didn’t work. It showed up properly before the X update. Also, the Page Title shows on the page now, whereas before it did not. And now that I’m looking into it further, I can’t access Cornerstone for use on this page.

Thanks for your help!!

Hi @Tiff,

Thanks for writing in.

Before we fix others, first update your setup to the latest version. X theme and Cornerstone.I could see that your setup is not updated.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Thanks–I updated the theme but forgot to update Cornerstone. That fixed it!

Glad you were able to resolve it :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.