X to Pro migration

I have read through some of the other threads and I’m still not exactly clear as to how easy or difficult a migration would be from an X license to a Pro license.

Are all themes and demos that are available on X (such as Renew) available on Pro? If I upgrade to Pro, will all content seamlessly transfer over?

Is there a side by side comparison chart somewhere so I can visualize what the differences are between the two products?

Hello Roger,

Thanks for writing in!

I would suggest you to refer out X to Pro conversion guide to get more information.

Please note that Pro Theme does not comes with Demo Import Feature similar to X Theme. Instead it has Design Cloud. To learn more about Design cloud, please take a look at following resource.

Usually the conversation from X to Pro Theme is a seamless process and if done properly using out Conversation guide then there should not be a issue. Please take a look at the documentation to learn more.

Unfortunately as of now there’s no official resource on side by comparison between X Theme and Pro Theme. However, the prime difference between X and Pro Theme is that Pro comes with Header and Footer builder along with Design cloud.

To learn more about Header and Footer builder, please take a look at following resource:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.