X to PRO conversion, failed to activate the theme

Hello, today I have converted my X theme into PRO.
I loaded the PRO theme via FTP.
From the theme manager, when I set PRO I get a blank page and this one
mistake :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected β€˜β€™ Rule Style & amp; Rule Wi '(T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /usr/www/users/sinergm/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/mixins_setup/_text.php on line 521

I’m not a programmer and I can not activate the theme just bought, can you help me?

Mirco

Hello Mirco,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please walkthrough following steps and see if you are able to activate Pro Theme:

1. First, from Appearance > Themes activate default WordPress theme.
  2. Delete X Theme and current Pro Theme.
  3. Download latest copy of Pro Theme from members area and upload the same from Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload Theme and activate upon installing the theme.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Thanks, i solve this error. Now the theme is active.
But in activation i have this error:

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /usr/www/users/sinergm/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 284

Hello @Sterbini,

You are seeing a PHP warning message. This usually occur when a variable is not yet initialize or set to null at the moment. To get rid of this message, please disable the debug mode in your site. You can do this by opening wp-config.php and adding

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

When you revisit the page, you should no longer be seeing those messages.

Please let us know how it goes.

ok thanks for the help.

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.