X theme Woocommerce

Hi, is there a way to make our Woocommerce cart on our X theme site private, so that it doesn’t show to the public, but we can share a link to it to only those we want to share it with, with or without a log in option?

Hi there,

As we do not have access to your WordPress Dashboard we can not make sure what should be the cause of the issue. Please kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website to follow up the case. Meanwhile kindly follow the steps below to troubleshoot some common cases and get back to us with the result:

• Make sure that you use the latest version of the theme and the Cornerstone, if not kindly update them
  • Purge all caches if you have a cache plugin
  • Check for possible 3rd party plugin conflict by deactivating all plugins except Cornerstone. If the problem is fixed then kindly activate them one by one to find the plugin responsible for the problem.
  • Is the problem only happening to one page or all pages? If only it is in one page that seems to be a corrupt one so try to recreate the page

As of now the supported version of WooCommerce is 3.1.1, if you’re using any other versions, please switch to this specific version.

Thank you.

Hi there,

I’m sorry, I think maybe you misunderstood my question.

There is no “problem” I’m simply asking if this feature exists with the Woocommerce that comes w/ my X theme.

Do you know if this feature of allowing your cart to show up at a private link exists or not?

Our website is e3EnergyEvolved.com

Hello @POPFIZZ,

I am sorry for the confusion.

Displaying cart only in private link will require custom development. While searching on the internet I came across a plugin that you can take a look:

Thanks.

You rock! Thanks! :slight_smile:

It says Woocommerce 3.2 ready - do you know if the version of Woocommerce that comes with X theme, is 3.2 or higher?

Hello There,

The latest versions up to 3.1.1. You can check out the compatibility here:

Once we see that WooCommerce 3.2 is stable enough, we will be testing it again for compatibility and update the theme.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.