X Theme Validation not working

Hi Support,

Long time X user - I just purchased a new X license for a new site but am not able to validate my registration.

I’ve registered the code here and get a checkmark. All happy.
https://theme.co/apex/licenses/

But when I try to validate this same code in WP Admin > X I paste code into input box, press enter … nothing happens. The screen goes blank, then a small grey button with no text on it appears. If I click the grey button, it just takes me back to the validation screen.

Can you help?

Thanks,
Alan

Hello Alan,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

For validation please make sure that X Theme 6.2.5 and Cornerstone 3.2.5 is up to date. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

Thanks Prasant - I can’t update Cornerstone without first registering X Theme :frowning: , but your reply got me on the right track - I deleted both wp-content/themes/x and wp-content/plugins/cornerstone on the server, then I re-downloaded and re-installed X Theme … now I’m able to validate. All good. :slight_smile:

Thanks again.

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.