X theme updated and now

I was unable to remove something from the home page and a post in the forum said update.

After updating X and Cornerstone, I now receive the following error when I try to edit a page with Cornerstone:

Warning: main(): It is not safe to rely on the system’s timezone settings. You are required to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone ‘UTC’ for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/sparyc5/public_html/mymlm.com/x/index.php on line 18

Fatal error: Call to undefined function x_get_view() in /home/sparyc5/public_html/mymlm.com/x/index.php on line 18

Hi There,

Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If it doesn’t work, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.

I deactivated all plugins except Cornerstone and got the same error.

There is no Secure Note button for me to create reply in private.

My site is mymlm.com

Hi there,

I tried to login using the details you have provided but it doesn’t seem to work.

Kindly double check.

Just checked again.

The above credentials work now. sorry 'bout that.

Hi There,

This could be your issue:

Look at this page:

http://www.mymlm.com/wp-admin/index.php?page=wp-serverinfo%2Fwp-serverinfo.php

And find (ctrl+f) date.timezone, you’ll see that it has no value. Please contact your hosting provided on how you can effectively resolve this.

Cheers!

My hosting company applied an edit:

I have gotten the timezone for mymlm.com set to America/New_York you can see this by going to http://www.mymlm.com/phpinfo.php and searching for timezone. I set this using a .user.ini file in the document root for the site.

And the date error has gone now but, I am still getting an error when I try to edit a page with Cornerstone:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function x_get_view() in /home/sparyc5/public_html/mymlm.com/x/index.php on line 18

And, yes… I did try deactivating all plugins… Still got this error.

Hi there,

It seems that the update did not go well. Please kindly go to your Themeco dashboard and download the latest version manually and install it using the manual mode explained here:

Thank you.

Thank you Christopher…

The answer was "Delete the ‘x’ folder from the root.

Problem solved.

You’re welcome.