X Theme templates won't load

I have tried everything disabling plugins, clearing cache, clearing java etc. However, the templates that come with X theme are just not loading.

I upload them but then they don’t appear.

Can someone please send me screenshots and help me fix or debug this issue?

many thanks

Hi @Vandana,

Thanks for writing in.

I have seen your other threads. In this case, it would be best that you will share us your admin credentials so we could check further. Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Make sure also that you got the updated version of X and Plugin so we could easily replicate your site in my side.

Version guide:

Updating guide:

Let us know how it goes

Thanks.

Hello! I´m trying to load the “Integrity 1” Demo just like it is on the website version but my website got lot troubled too. How can i do that? Can you teach me or i need to provide my login credentials for you to do that?
Another question is that i saw you guys cant provide hte videos and images that are in the preview site, is that allright?
Anyway, i just wish to have that same page visual construction as Integrity 1.

Thank you in advance!

Hi,

1. Do you mind providing more details on what issues you are having when you load the demo.
    Kindly refer to the link below for your guide on how to install the demo
  1. Yes, as stated on the link I provided

It should be noted that demo content may not look exactly like our demo websites for numerous reasons. One of the biggest reasons for this is the fact that much of our content is either created by us directly or licensed specifically to us, so it is not available for redistribution (i.e. images, videos, et cetera).

Though there will be placeholder images so you can easily change those with your own.

1. After loading the demo, you will exactly have the same layout minus the images.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply!
So, i did these steps you sent since the beggining but my website still looks wierd. I´ll provide you my credentials to my website so you can help me with that. I don´t need the images and videos of the demo, but it´ll be good that every box stills in place for me just to chage with my won content and beyond that i´ll create a few more boxes/contents with cornerstone for my own website. Maybe somethings i´ll take off and so on.

I´ll apreciate if you could set my site to the Integrity1 demo, stardard or full.

Thankyou in advance!

Hello There,

I have logged in and checked your site. It turns out that UberMenu is active and it is messing up the layout. I can see that you already imported Integrity one demo as your homepage has the demo page. Please keep in mind that standard demos will display placeholders and not the exact copy of the demo site. Only expanded demo site will allow you to have the exact copy of the demo site which has been explained in our demo section. You can review it here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-demo-content/56

For now, I have deactivated Ubermenu and your Integrity demo content is active. Please check your site now.

If you have any additional questions at this time we kindly ask that you open them up in a separate thread. The longer threads get in the forum, they become more difficult to support as they tend to drift off topic and they also make it troublesome for users trying to search for solutions. Keeping threads relevant to their original inquiry ensures that we can keep better track of what has been resolved and that users can more effectively find answers to similar issues they might be experiencing.

Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.