X Theme: Sticky Navbar

Your support forum states to go to HEADER > NAVBAR > choose FIXED TOP. I’ve done so and when scrolling down, the navbar does not stay at the top of the browser.

Hi Jason,

Thank you for writing in, but sorry I cant replicate this issue on my end, please make sure that you choose Fixed Top.

If it does not work, please confirm the following:

• Ensure that you are fully up to date. WordPress, Theme, and Cornerstone ([Version Compatibility]
    (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195))
  • Remove any Custom CSS that you might have
  • Clear all the site caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.
  • Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

I chose another demo and it works, so something I did must’ve messed things up. I’ll try starting from scratch.

Hi Jason,

It could be that you have added some custom CSS or Javascript that caused the issue of there is a third party plugin that caused a conflict. Feel free to let us know in case you encounter the same problem again so that we can check it.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.