X-Theme - Pro Conversion - How to?

Hi Apex
I have been using X-Theme for 4 years now and I am quite happy customer and bought 4 licenses of my own and another 10 for other customers. I have always bought through Themeforest or EnvatoMarket.
The last months I have got a lot of problem with my X-Theme and looking at videos on-line, it seems to be working with Pro.

Now I don’t understand the Pro version, I got a message I could download a free trial version but it still asks me to verify license. So here are my questions:

1. What are the number one reasons for me to upgrade all licenses to PRO?
  2. If I have a X-Theme license and would like to upgrade it to PRO, what are the best steps?
  3. When using PRO, how do I get automatic updates? Today managed by Themeforest?

Thank you

Hello Eide,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

The primary difference between Pro theme and X Theme is that Pro comes with Header and Footer builder. To get started with header and footer builder, please take a look at following resource.

I request you to please take a look at X to Pro conversion guide for more information.

Pro Theme is distributed on our own platform. Regarding automatic updates you will get the notification in the WordPress updates section. Pro Theme sold via our own platform. For X Theme and Cornerstone we have chosen to distribute on ThemeForest.

Thanks.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.