X theme portfolio gallery posts not aligning

I’m using x Themes default Portfolio template page in a fullwidth 4 column display. My posts are not aligned with some of the posts seeming to be pushed down the page. It also appears to be random… effecting some posts sometimes and other posts other times.

Hello @fd_admin,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please share exact portfolio page URL so we can take a closer look? In the meantime please try out following solutions and let us know the outcome:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hello @fd_admin,

I have checked your site and it seems that you have a caching system activated that is in SiteGround.

Kindly make sure to fully flush the cache of your site and in the hosting’s end to make sure that you are seeing the updated version of the files.

Let us know how it goes.

Hi Jade, thanks for identifying the SG Optimizer plugin as the culprit. Turning off the Combining CSS feature seems to have solved the issue. Thanks for your help.

We are happy to help,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.