X Theme plugins Activation Codes

Before I updated my X Theme version I never had “Not Activated” notifications from the plugins offered on the X theme tab. It seems to be happening on multiple plugins and I’m not sure if I need to enter my X theme Licence code for these notifications to disappear

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, sorry you’re having that issue, it is actually a bug with the current Envira Gallery. Please ignore the notice your Envira Gallery should work 100% functional.

If you need to hide that notice, please follow the guide provided here.

Cheers!

I am trying to use the xtheme offered LayerSlider plugin but I get the following errror:

Besides the plugin issue, the functionality while editing seems difficult. When I add items to the page, the page bugs out and I can’t do anything. I refresh the page, all my edits disappear because it won’t allow me to save. Would it be wise to export my current pages, CSS, js scripts/code and restore my version back to what it was before I updated this morning?

Hi there,

Have you created your slide from premium templates? Please check this https://support.kreaturamedia.com/docs/layersliderwp/documentation.html#activation-bundles

I received LayerSlider bundled in my theme
We take plugin development very seriously and we’re dedicated to offer the best product we can produce. Even if you’re using a non-activated copy, it still has great features with almost unlimited capabilities to be a premium experience. Nevertheless, some additional features are only available for our direct buyers who have supported the plugin development by purchasing LayerSlider.

Theme bundles is a great way to increase our popularity by offering our unique and useful products to the crowd. However, product development and customer support require a lot of resources thus we can only offer our services to our direct buyers. By offering some exclusive features we’re encouraging users to support the development of future versions of LayerSlider.

In order to use some premium templates, you’ll have to buy a license from them. The bundled Layerslider contains all the premium features, but not the templates that usually comes from them (the plugin developers).

Thanks!

1 Like

I removed the default template and created a new one. It’s working!

Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.
Happy New Year.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.