X Theme Options not loading and Cornerston no acces to media center

I use X Theme in Version 5.1.1 and tried to Update cornerstone to V2.1.3. With this Version I had problems, my side wasn`t working annymore. My hoster told me it is some conflict with the Plugin Cornerstone. So i tride to downgrad Cornerstone. I copied the version 2.0.6 of Cornerstone from my test/backup-system.
My side is running again, but i have two problems now that are not occuring on my testsystem.

1. X Theme:
    When i Start X and try to go to Options, I get folling error message:
    “A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.”
  2. Cornerstone: I can edit my side, but if i try to change a image i can´t upload an image or the access to media center ist not working. The access to media center throu wordpress dashboard is working well.

On a nother Copy of my Side (2nd testsystem) I tried to upgrade bothe X Theme and Cornerstone to newest version.
On this Installation i had still the same problems.

I cleard all caches in browser and side, i also disabled the caching plugin, nothing helped.

Please help me to get my x theme & cornerstone running again properly.

I synced my test-system to the main system. Here i had again problems with the plugin cornerstone and i had to delete and reinstall cornerstone. After this I got my side running again.
I don´t know what the problem is with the plugin cornerstone. Again and again I`m running in problems that my homepage isn´t running anymore if i try to update this plugin to V2.1.3

Hi,

You also need to update your theme to version 5.2.2. These two(cornerstone and xtheme) should be updated simultaneously to prevent any incompatiblity issues.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.