X Theme Options Don't Show

Hello,
The page for X Theme Options suddenly stopped working and give me an error message that reads: The page you are looking for is no longer here, or never existed in the first place (bummer). You can try searching for what you are looking for using the form below. If that still doesn’t provide the results you are looking for, you can always start over from the home page.

Permalinks are set to post names, htaccess has not been edited, all extra plugins have been deactivated and deleted.

Please help ASAP as the client needs this right away.
LF

Hi LF,

I checked your account but there are several licenses so I am not sure which is the domain in question.

For the meantime, please make sure to check for the following first:

• We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  • If the issue is still there, please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

• Try resetting your Permalinks by resaving it.

Let us know how it goes!

I deleted Visual Composer and reinstalled it. That fixed the issue, thanks.

Glad you sorted things out,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.