X theme options / Cornerstone logs me out/ session expired

Hi,

I cannot make any changes to my site as everytime i click on theme options or anything to do with cornerstone,I get an error and get a text version of the page as well as a message telling me that my wordpress session has expired and i should log back in.

I have looked at other forums of the same topic and have made sure my site adress is the same as my wp install adress.

I have no other plugins active either than Cornerstone.

Please assist.

Hi There @ymaitin

Thanks for writing in! Upon testing this issue further, I see that you’re using an older version WordPress core (v4.8) and also you’re using an older version of X theme (v6.1.6).

Please update your WordPress to the latest version (4.9.x) and your X theme to the latest version (v6.2.2) and that should resolve your issue. You can also check our update guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62).

Thanks!

Hi, I had gone back to the previous version of X as a troubleshooting method,I have now updated back to v6.2.2.

My wordpress install also says its the latest version but i did notice that it is v4.8 ,ive re-installed wordpress and the problem still persists.

Thanks

Maually updated wordpress and now all seems fine,thank you

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.