X theme not validating license

Hi Envato,

I have purchase license: from

I went through your instructions on deleting Version 4 and uploading the new version of X - 6.4.5 and now I am trying to Validate and it won’t take my license number. A Gray Box comes up and that is all.

I tried unlocking the license. I also updated my site to my website address: Home and it is still not working. Can you help.

Hi There @rpijut44

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site that you have assigned to this Themeco license. The issue is that you’re using an older version of Cornerstone plugin with the latest version of X theme, so that our validation process will not be initiated correctly.

Head over to WordPress plugins section, then disable and delete your Cornerstone plugin first. Then head over to X -> Validation section and wait for few seconds to install the latest version of Cornerstone plugin automatically.

Once the latest Cornerstone plugin is activated on your site, try validating your site again and it should work.

In case if you’re still having issues, check our troubleshooting guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-validation-connection-issues/201). If you cannot resolve the issue, provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to investigate your issue further.

Thanks!

That seemed to work. Thanks, But I also deleted my Slider Revolution and my pictures are not showing up on my website now. How can I get Slider Revolution back?

Hi There @rpijut44

Regretfully in slider revolution, if you delete the plugin, it will erase your data as well. They have an inbuilt feature to export and import sliders which you can see documentation from here (https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/how-to/how-to-export-import-your-slider-revolution-sliders/).

In your situation, you need to re-create your sliders OR of you have the same sliders in a different place (for example in your staging or test site), you can try re-importing slider.

Thanks!

Hi. I had re-activated the plugin for Slider Revolution and it seemed to work for a while. I did a bunch of updates and usually have to go back to the Home Page Word Press edit and add back in the [rev_slider alias=“Slider 1”]. I go to the dashboard to visit the site and the slider works just fine. But when I clear history on a browser and type in www.pikespeakparadise.com the slider pictures are not there. Do you know why this is happening? Thanks, Ron

Hi There,

I had checked your homepage but I don’t see any section there with a trace of Revolution Slider, please make sure you added the Slider on the page properly, whether by adding it as Classic Revolution Slider element on your page content or as Featured Slider Above/Below Masthead. Also, please clear your browser’s cache.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.