X theme mobile menu

Hi, we are having an issue with the menu on the mobile screen – it is fully extended and the mobile menu bars icon is gone: https://firstchoicecreditunion.ie/ Our X theme, etc is up to date.

Can you help pls?
Thanks!

Hi There,

It seems the _nav-primary.php file you copied to child theme is outdated.

Please compare and update it to the latest version:

<?php

// =============================================================================
// VIEWS/GLOBAL/_NAV-PRIMARY.PHP
// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Outputs the primary nav.
// =============================================================================

if( function_exists( 'ubermenu' ) && $config_id = ubermenu_get_menu_instance_by_theme_location( 'primary' ) ):
	ubermenu( $config_id, array( 'theme_location' => 'primary') ); 
 else: ?>

<a href="#" id="x-btn-navbar" class="x-btn-navbar collapsed" data-x-toggle="collapse-b" data-x-toggleable="x-nav-wrap-mobile" aria-selected="false" aria-expanded="false" aria-controls="x-widgetbar">
  <i class="x-icon-bars" data-x-icon="&#xf0c9;"></i>
  <span class="visually-hidden"><?php _e( 'Navigation', '__x__' ); ?></span>
</a>

<nav class="x-nav-wrap desktop" role="navigation">
  <?php x_output_primary_navigation(); ?>
</nav>

<div id="x-nav-wrap-mobile" class="x-nav-wrap mobile x-collapsed" data-x-toggleable="x-nav-wrap-mobile" data-x-toggle-collapse="1" aria-hidden="true" aria-labelledby="x-btn-navbar">
  <?php x_output_primary_navigation(); ?>
</div>

<?php endif; ?>

Let us know how it goes!

Hi,
That seems to have worked - thank you!

Cheers!

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile:

Hello,

I note this topic because I also have an issue with the mobile menu. It does not happen when you click on it. I tried updating the _nav-primary.php file but it still does not work …

Here is my website: www.lafabriqueduphotographe.fr

Thank you in advance for your help.
And sorry for the Google translation :frowning:

EDIT :
I made a modification so that the menu is always displayed on mobile, so I modify the nav pimary file for. But I still can not identify the initial problem …

Hi There @Pascal-lfdp

Upon checking your site, I see that you have updated your Cornerstone plugin, but you’re still using an older version of X theme. You need to update your X theme as well to the latest version which you can see the version numbers from here (https://theme.co/changelog/) and then update by following this guide here.

Once you update your X theme, head over to X -> Settings section and hit the “clear style cache” button. If you’re using a caching plugin, purge your server cache and also clear your browser cache before testing your site again.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Thank you very much, any function … Indeed the back office of X told me that the last version was the 6.0.4 … so, I did not look further from this side.

Thanks again !

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

My mobile menu is not working and I downloaded new x theme and cornerstone and clear cache. UGHH.

my webiste is adultaddsolution.com

Hi @gsachs

Thanks for writing in! I checked your site in couple of mobile devices and the mobile menu is working fine on my end. Try clearing your mobile browser’s cache and check the site again.

Let us know how this goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.