X Theme Mobile Menu Not Working

I am not sure what has changed, but it seems the mobile drop down menus on all of my sites that use X theme, are no longer working. Below are examples, you can click on the mobile menu and nothing is working. HELP!

www.thedalycoach.com

I did see some similar posts and looked at them all. None of the fixes recommended in those posts worked.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, both on that site you have updated the Cornerstone (3.0.4), but not the X (5.2.3). Please update your X to the latest version (6.0.4)

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

The automatic update might not work with your current version, if that is the case please follow the Manual X Update Via FTP in that guide.

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

That was the issue. I can’t believe I let it get that outdated! Anyhow, thanks for the help!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.