X Theme Menu Not Working After Updates

Just updated X Theme, Cornerstone and Essential Grid on my site: oakwoodmanor.biz

Now on both the desktop and mobile site, the Pages menu will not drop down on any pages that have an Essential Grid on the page. When you click Pages, nothing happens. See this page for example:http://oakwoodmanor.biz/at-stud/nexavar/

The menu works correctly on pages that do not have a grid. If I deactivate Essential Grid the menus all work correctly. I believe I have everything updated to current versions. Doing the updates seems to be what caused the issue and now I’m not sure how to fix it.

Hello @Quick-DrawDesign,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked the page and in dev tools I see JS error message which indicates possibility of plugin conflict or comtom JS conflict. Please try out following solutions and let us know the outcome.

1. Other then Essential Grid and Cornerstone, please try deactivating all the plugins from Plugins > Installed plugins. Once deactivated see if menu is working fine on pages where Essential Grid is there.
  2. Try removing all the custom JS code that’s there on the website and test the case again.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Thank you, removing all the JS code in the Essential Grid plugin fixed this issue.

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.