X theme features not working on Mobile and desktop

I am running X theme 6.5.5
Site: ussolarpumps.com

I added in some text on the front page in cornerstone under Micro DC solar water pumps . it show up on mobile but it does not show on desktop .
The pumps sold and loyal customer counter on the front page show zero on mobile but works on desktop

Hello @Ralphmyes,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please share some screenshots as on my end I can see the text under Micro DC and Pumps sold and loyal counter both on mobile and larger screens?

At the same time please try clearing cache and see how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi @Ralphmyes,

The error might be on the content editor only because I am seeing it on frontend:

I am seeing the following errors on the console that might cause the issue:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'React' of undefined
    at 4113e.js:257
    at Object.27 (4113e.js:257)
    at n (4113e.js:257)
    at Module.374 (4113e.js:257)
    at n (4113e.js:257)
    at wp.element.15 (4113e.js:257)
    at 4113e.js:257
a74f7.js:4 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'createContext' of undefined
    at Module.363 (a74f7.js:4)
    at r (a74f7.js:4)
    at wp.data.0 (a74f7.js:4)
    at a74f7.js:4
(index):441 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'use' of undefined
    at (index):441
    at (index):444
cac09.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'combineReducers' of undefined
    at Module.361 (cac09.js:1)
    at r (cac09.js:1)
    at wp.richText.0 (cac09.js:1)
    at cac09.js:1
fa943.js:1 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
water_drops_dark_background-wallpaper-2560x1600.jpg:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

It seems related to minify function. Please try to disable minify settings and try again. Also note that Themes JS and CSS files are already minified. No need to minify it again. You might need to exclude it from minification.

Hope this helps.

I tried eliminating the minify. I use w3 cache. But I still can’t see it. Also noticed that on the onsale page none of the products are showing up. Ralph

Hello Ralph,

Could you please deactivate W3 Total Cache? Most of the time, the cached version of the page were served which is why some of the changes did not display in your front end.

And by the way, I found out that you are using CloudFlare. Please login to your CloudFlare account and purge your site cache. It is also best that you turn on “Development Mode”. Caching plugins and CloudFlare are best to turn ON when you are finished building the site and ready to go live.

Hope this helps.

Thakyou for the tip on this. I cleared all cache and reset things. I have made changes that appear in the refreshed pages however, the original problem still seems to be the same. I have also cleared the history on the browser. The new text on the front page is not showing up and the onsale item are not there either. Are they appearing for you? Any ideas?

Thanks Ralph

Hello Ralph,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.