X theme/cornerstone unable to customize

Need help X theme/cornerstone unable to customize. When I try to open the customize section on my wordpress dashboard pages keeps on loading and nothing happen. Our site doesn’t have any input and we are starting to build it from scratch. But cannot customize or edit the theme and other pages.

Could anyone here please guide us on how to rectify the issue.

Thanks

expanded demos unable to import got error when importing agency demo content.

Hello @jonmar19,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

1. Instead of using Customizer, please use Theme Options panel that can be accessed from Pro > Theme Options. https://cloudup.com/ckN_QV_wWX9
  2. Please take a look at the troubleshooting section in following article for possible solutions:

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. It also same issue from the X theme options. I just figured it out I deactivate some plugins and now its working.

My current issue is when I trying to upload/install agency demo theme I got an error uploading or failed to install.

Hey There,

You are having PHP memory limit exhaustion. ​We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.