X theme cornerstone section not visible

Hello,

X theme issue

Missing a complete section - I am unable to see a section in the live view but it is visible in the cornerstone builder.

I have cleared the cache etc and refreshed but to no avail.

I have searched the forum and was unable to find a solution - any suggestions please.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! The issue you’re having could be due to the incompatible version of X with Cornerstone as you’re using an old version of X with the latest version of Cornerstone. Always make sure to use the compatible versions and update both X and Cornerstone to latest version to avoid such conflicts and potential errors. You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Don’t forget to clear all cache (plugin, browser or CDN) before and after updating the theme and disable you cache plugin and optimizations services.

Let us know how this goes!

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.

I tried what you had suggested but it has not fixed the problem.
Can you have a look with the login details provided in the ‘private note’

Thank you.

Hi @Justin_Kinsella,

I have tried to login on your setup however the authentication is not working.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hello

Hosting company ask for a 2 nd level of login on occassion.

I have added details to the secure note.

Thanks

Hi there.

Thanks for the details.

I have tried to check your site but the login user you provided has a limited access to the site. Kindly temporarily set it as an admin user so that we can check your setup.

For the meantime, please check the Hide DuringBreakpoints setting of the sections that are not showing up on the live view as you might have hidden them using that option. You can find it when you click on the customize option of the Section, Row, and Column.

Hope this helps.

I have added an admin login to thescure note.

thanks.

Hi,

I can’t get past the http login

I tried both login you added in Secure notes but none of it works.

Kindly check again and let us know.

Thanks

Hi there,

I was able to login to the admin section but it’s the same setup as what I previously check where the user provided has a very limited access therefore, not letting us check anything on the backend.

Kindly set the user as an admin user so that we can check this issue further.

Hope this helps.

Hello,

I have addeed a new user and posted the login info to the secure note.

Pleasae let me know if you can access.

Hi There,

Please inspect your 3rd Section (Railwayline) and its Row, turn off all of the Hide Base on Screen Width options.

Do the same thing for all the section/row that is missing.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.