X Theme Conerstone Pages not Loading All Content in Cornerstone Editor

Since the last update, one of my sites using the X theme, when I try to edit a page in Cornerstone it will not load all the content (mostly the Classic Headlines) in the normal view, but when I go to frame view, it’s all there. And I just get some small red loading circle thing in the bottom right corner that never goes away. I’ve emptied cache, turned off cache plugin, upped the WP memory. Nothing is working. Only started doing this since I updated it.

Seems this is the error I am getting:
Ignoring invalid markup for classic:custom-headline:351e74d1-91e8-438d-8d38-a86b01474233
{type: “error”, message: “Tag must be paired, missing: [

], start tag match failed [

] on line 4.”, raw: “”, evidence: "

I have a I am using to make a second line smaller, and for some reason Cornerstone is trying to at

tags.

wow, your preformatted text tool doesn’t work here.

Anyway, Cornerstone is for some reason adding < p > Tags to the custom headlines and not closing them or something.

Here is a screenshot since the copy and past of the error won’t work here.

Ok, so I think I found the problem, on each and every Custom Headline that was not showing, somehow there were 3 blank lines added below the end of the final word, for example if I down arrowed at the end of the last word the cursor would go down 3 blank lines, once I deleted back up to the end, the headlines showed again.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
There is such issue reported in last update. There might be some issue on your setup.
As we don’t have access to your site can’t confirm what could be the exact issue here.
I can recomend you few trouble shooting . to check if the issue is related to update. seems the theme hasn’t updated properly.

Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details. You can do manual update by deleting the theme and cornerstone.

Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

In case the issue persists, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.