X theme - Background video to footer

Hello,

I am building a website with X theme, version 6.1.6.

Is it possible to achieve that there is a full width and height background video on a global footer?
The video is hosted on our website.

Thanks in advance,
Luka

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

I recommend you to switch to the Pro theme instead:

Thanks for understanding.

Hello,

thanks for a quick response.

If I switch from x theme to pro, in the middle of development, will that effect the content and programming we did up until this point?

Best regards
Luka

Hi Luka,

It depends on the level of customizations that you have done to the site. For example, if you have child theme customizations, you may have to review them after updating.

I would suggest you to take a full backup of your current site before upgrading.

Also the best option would be to create a staging site by following our guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-content-builder-migration/126) and then you can test upgrading to Pro version.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.