X Theme 5.2.0 and Cornerstone 2.1.0 Broken

I’ve tried everything to get this to work but to no avail. Cornerstone 2.1.0 and the updated XTheme (not Pro) 5.2.0 are there, but not cooperating. I cannot create a new page with new content. It appears blank.

My old content only appears in WYSIWYG as empty boxes with loading animations infinitely turning in unison. If I drop a new section into my “classic elements” page. All the images appear, but if I add content it renders code when published.

• The Wordpress “Endurance” cache was purged and turned it off.
  • The hosting company purged the server.
  • Deactivated all the plugins and purged again.

I’m at my wits end. Nothing works. Please help me resolve this issue. Here is a Screencap of my WYSIWYG preview:

Hello Support! Are you out there? I need help!

Update: I installed the newest versions. X Theme 5.2.1 and Cornerstone 2.1.1. using FTP. Nothing has changed.

This is exactly what is happening for us. Trying to get some response however we are still waiting from on the ticket we created. Will keep you posted if they are able to address.

Same here, newest version of Pro

Yep, I’m getting similar problems with X, was given a global css fix.

.x-section[class*=“el”] {
z-index: 1;
}

But that didn’t work for me.

Seems they’re hiding after the update haha.

I couldn’t even see the site and can’t seem to get in WP.

I am using X theme and have no problem at all. Did you clear the cache?

I dont think they are hiding, they are busy looking into this. I would try switching to a different browser. Try Chrome. Firefox, IE and edge, see if maybe its a browser compatibility. I am using Chrome 64 bit.

Because its working for me it means some code you added is causing this, Im using X theme, not the pro. What I did notice is that with the new update a new CSS and / or JS files were added. If you are using a plugin to push scrips to footer maybe thats causing it but its a guess. Either way everything is working fine for me. One thing I did ask is about the responsiveness of the new buttons.

Yes. Not only did I clear the MU plugin Endurance Cache. I deleted the plugin through FTP. I also cleared the Varnish Cache and turned it off. No CDN or WAF. Plugins turned off and on. Nothing. I’m short of starting from scratch, but does that mean it will happen again with the next update. My hosting company, Bluehost, might be creating the problem and they’re not clearing any caches I have no control over. All I know is that Theme X worked beautifully since version .9 and now it doesn’t. Also, I was asked by staff to post with a secure note and I haven’t heard anything from them for days. That is called poor customer service. Where are they?

Just noticed a NEW Theme X stability release 5.2.2 and a Cornerstone update. I installed them and everything is working like a charm. PROBLEM SOLVED! That’s all I care about.

@AXAmg, thanks for letting us know that everything is resolved now with the latest patch release! We are certainly not hiding and working to get to everyone’s threads in a timely manner. We’re simply balancing being in the forum to scan for feedback while patching items up as quickly as possible. There were definitely a few little items that needed to be ironed out with the first couple of releases, but I believe that by now most of those items for the most part should be all in order now. We highly recommend that anyone else experiencing issues make sure you are running the latest version of your theme and plugins as that will likely resolve many things you’re potentially experiencing.

Also, for anyone who might not have done so already, please make sure to review our Setup – Updating Your Themes and Plugins article for an in-depth outline of the proper procedures to follow in an update. The few bugs that needed to be addressed in this initial major release aside, many update issues simply boil down to simple matters such as browser caches, plugin caches, CDNs, et cetera:

For anyone still experiencing an issue, please do not add anything else to this thread and open up a new one. The longer a thread gets and the more people get involved, the more difficult it is to assist everyone.

We thank you for your patience and understanding while we’ve worked through these issues and are ready to assist you should you still need anything.

Cheers.